Friday, July 27, 2007

They've gone

It happened this afternoon, at 2. They had to come back to get the projector, of course. Wouldn't be normal if something hadn't been left behind.
*sigh*
Happy camping to them.

Someone must have packed playing cards, coz it is really raining down.
That heavy sound of dropping rain. Warm, still air. The upbeat of each drop from the ground. A couple of lightning flashes have broken the darkness.

***Katya, Roma, Trac and I just rushed outside to catch a glimpse of lightning, un-window-pane-fettered. Trac found a mud-puddle. Katya's still in shock that Trac went out there bare-footed. Trac's covered in mud.

I took Daisy for a walk earlier; had to shower the dirt off her legs afterwards. Yeah, she loves that.
I had a lot of practice last time we took care of her, so today was bez problema.

Tomorrow Trac, Bec and I are going to a wedding! A young couple from our church are getting married. We don't know them at all. But I'm playing with the music team at the dinner part (it's going to be a new cultural experience, for sure!), Bec is singing with several other young girls, and Trac may be called upon to make some sort of speech/greeting.
That's all we know.
I'm praying that whatever we choose to wear will be appropriate, that I'll remember the songs I have to play, that Bec will be able to find and practice the words in the morning, that we'll have someone there who can interpret for us...
I'll let you know how it goes ;-)

No comments: